8 or 10 large flour tortillas (use my recipe here: the perfect amount)
1 16-ounce can of refried beans
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
8 ounces mozzarella cheese
1/4-1/2 medium bell pepper, diced
1/4 medium onion, diced
1 can enchilada sauce
1. In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, 2 tablespoons of the enchilada sauce, half of the cheddar cheese, 1/4 of the mozzarella cheese, onion, and pepper.
2. Spread the beans equally onto each tortilla. On top of that, spread the cheese mixture. Roll each tortilla up and place side by side in a greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
3. Cover all the tortillas with the rest of the enchilada sauce, and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes. This dish can be refrigerated and baked later, but allow about 40 minutes if the dish is from the fridge.
5. Serve with your choice of toppings! I like to put lettuce, tomato, and sour cream on mine. You can also use black olives, salsa, or anything else you like – basically taco toppings.